Natural Calamity Relief
1.Where to apply.
To the concerned Taluka Mamlatdar in prescribed Form available in the office within 60 days of date of loss
2.Documents to be attached and fees payable
No Fees Required
3.Detailed procedure after application
- On the receipt of the report and Panchanama drawn by the Talathi, along with other necessary documents the Mamlatdar will send report to Collector along with the checklist with his recommendations within 7 days..
- The Collector will placed the matter before District Level committee and will examine the case and if it comes under natural calamity scheme, issues orders recommending gratuitous relief under State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF)/National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) as per MHA Letter No 32-7/2014-NDM-I dated 08/04/2015.
- Ex-Gratia Payment to families of deceased persons Rs 4.00 Lakh per deceased person
- Ex-Gratia Payment for loss of a limb or eye(s) Rs 59100/- per person when disability is between 40% and 60% and Rs 2,00,000/- per person when disability is more than 60%
- For Full Damaged/Destroyed houses/Severely damaged Houses
- Pucca House Rs 95,100/- per house, in plain areas.
- Kutcha House Rs 1,01,900/- per house in hilly areas.
- For Partially damaged Houses
- Pucca House Rs 5,200/- per house (Damage at least 15%)
- Kutcha House Rs 3,200/-perhouse (Damage at least 15%) Damaged/Destroyed Huts Rs 4,100/- Per Hut
On received of application by Collector office, the same will be processed within 15 days.
Location : Collector Office | City : Panaji | PIN Code : 403001