Licence for Sale of Crackers
- Where to apply :-
The applicant is required to apply in Form in Collector office North alongwith supporting documents for grant of license/ NOC by this office under various provisions of The Explosives Rules, 2008 upon payment of fees prescribed under the Act & Rules and the documents required are as follows:-
- Documents to be attached :-
- Title Document or NOC of the owner.
- Site Plan
- Survey Plan
- Form I & XIV
- NOC of the local body
- Trade License/ House Tax Receipt
- Two Recent Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Detailed Procedure
The application & documents are verified and found in order, than the same is forwarded to below authorities such as the Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services, the S.P. (North) & Concerned Mamlatdar for inquiry and report.
Upon receipt of the reports, same is verified:-
- If recommended, the license/ NOC in the Form specified
- under the Act & Rules is issued to the applicant for the period of one year.
- If not recommended, application rejected.
- If report incomplete: concerned department is informed to submit complete report.
- Time Limit: 45 Day
Location : Collectorate North | PIN Code : 403001
Email : magbr-coln[dot]goa[at]nic[dot]in