GRANT OF ARM LICENCE
1.Where to apply.
- To the Licensing Authority/Magisterial Branch of Collectorate North.
2.Documents to be attached and fees payable
- The applicant should apply in prescribed from available for new arms license along with necessary document mentioned in the form
- Fees payable Rs 20/- Per Form
- Processing fees Rs 5000/- for new arm license
- Renewal processing fees Rs 3000/-
- Renewal Fees Rs 2500/- for 5 Years
3.Detailed procedure after application for New Licence /Renewal
- On receipt of application for new registration the same will be forwarded to Police verification report to the concerned Jurisdiction (renewal application form shall be submitted at least 60 days prior to expiry of the said licence).
- On receipt of Police verification report the application will be processed for personal hearing before the District Magistrate for deciding the application.
- And thereafter the decision of application for grant/rejection will be conveyed to the applicant
The licensing authority, after considering the application and on being satisfied that the applicant has fulfilled the eligibility conditions, shall grant or refuse to grant a licence for permissible category of arms or ammunition to any person by recording in writing the reasons for such grant or refusal, by passing a speaking order, within a period of 60 days of the receipt of the police report or as per provision laid down in Section 44 of the Arm Act, 1959.
Location : Collector Office | City : Panaji | PIN Code : 403001