Documents required for New Caste Certificate.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant. [Self attested]
- Birth Certificate of applicant’s father or any relatives from father’s side. [Self attested]
- Applicant’s school Leaving Certificate or Bonafide Certificate issued by school authorities. [Self attested]
- Documents showing that applicant’s father or grandfather belong to SC/ST/OBC notified by Government. [Self attested]
- Documents showing that applicant / applicant’s family was residing in Goa prior to 19/02/1968. [Self attested]
- Self declaration.
- Samaj Certificate. [Self attested]
- Talathi’s report along with report of the concerned Mamlatdar (Original)
- Marriage Certificate incase of married woman. [Self attested]
- Aadhaar card / Voter’s card (if any). [Self attested]
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority for preceding 3 years only for OBC. (Village Panchayat / Municipality)
Documents required for renewal of Caste Certificate.
- Old Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate for last 3 preceding years
NO FEES APPLICABLE
Location : Dy. Collector/Sub Divisional Officer