NOC required for setting up of Petroleum, Diesel & Naphtha manufacturing, storage, sale, transport.
- Where to apply :-
The applicant is required to apply in Form in Collector office North alongwith supporting documents for grant of license/ NOC by this office under various provisions of The Petroleum Rules, 2002 prescribed under the Act & Rules such as-
- Documents to be attached and Fees Payable :
- Application Form IX(6 Copies )
- Proposed Approved Layout plan (7 copies) Survey Plan (6 copies)
- Form I & XIV (6 copies)
- Letter of intent/ approval of the Oil company to the applicant
- Copy of Title Document
- Fees Payable : Nil
- Detailed Procedure
The application & documents are verified and found inorder, than the same is forwarded to below authorities for report-
- The Superintendent of Police (North)
- The Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services
- The Chief Town Planner (TCP)
- The Concerned Deputy Collector
- The Concerned Mamlatdar
- Publication of Public Notice on Govt. Official Gazette & one two local newspapers
- Upon receipt of the reports, same is verified:
- If recommended, the license/ NOC in the Form specified under the Act & Rules is issued to the applicant.
- If not recommended, application rejected.
- If report incomplete: concerned department is informed to submit complete report
- Time Limit: 45 Days
Location : Collector Office | PIN Code : 403001