The conversion of use of land from agriculture to non agriculture purpose.
- Conversion of land below 500 square meters of area has to submit the application before the concerned Deputy Collector & SDO of Taluka.
- Conversion of land above 500 square meters of area has to submit the application before the Collector of North Goa.
Requirements of documents
- Application in Schedule-I affixing therein court fee stamp of Rs. 5/- (1 original + 4 sets in Xerox).
- Title documents of the property (1 notarized + 4 set in Xerox).
- Survey plan (1 original + 4 set in Xerox).
- Site/Location plan of proposed property (5 sets of blue print)
- Form I & XIV duly mutated/Partitioned in favour of applicant (1 original + 4 sets in Xerox)
- Manual I & XIV issued by concerned village Talathi (1 original + 4 sets in Xerox)
Procedure followed to issue conversion sanad is as under:
- The application should be submitted to the concerned Deputy Collector or the Collector of North Goa as per the area of the conversion.
- Reports are called from concerned Town Planner (TCP), Taluka Mamlatdar and Dy. Conservator of Forest (Forest) on the application filed by the applicant.
- Incase of favourable reports, proposal is then referred to survey Department for preparing survey plan of proposed property.
- The conversion fees are calculated on receipt of survey report and the applicant is asked to make the payment of the conversion fees.
- After the payment, conversion sanad is issued to the applicant.
Location : Dy. Collector & SDM Office/ Collector North | PIN Code : 403001