- Where to apply
- Apply to concerned Taluka/Dy. Collector & SDM office
- Documents to be attached and fees payable
- Permission of Land owner.
- Permission of Local Authority (C.C.P. / Village / Panchayat / Municipality)
- In case of Wedding – Wedding card/Booking receipt of the place / N.O.C from hall/ Marriage Certificate issued by Civil Registrar-Cum-Sub Registrar
- In case permission needed on beach – N.O.C. from GCZMA and Tourism Department.
- In case permission needed on vehicle then applicant to specify the vehicle numbers along with attested Xerox copies of Registration Certificate (R. C.) book and driver details.
- Mention the timing, period and place where such permission is required upto 10.00 p.m.
- Rs 50 Payable on each application
- Detailed procedure after application
- Apply on plain paper addressed to the Dy. Collector and Sub Divisional Officer concerned for permission to use loudspeaker at least 15 days before the event.
- Time line
- Permission will be granted 2 days before the event.
Location : Dy. Collector & SDM Office | City : Panaji | PIN Code : 403001