Sound Permission

  1. Where to apply
  • Apply to concerned Taluka/Dy. Collector & SDM office
  1. Documents to be attached and fees payable
  • Permission of Land owner.
  • Permission of Local Authority (C.C.P. / Village / Panchayat / Municipality)
  • In case of Wedding – Wedding card/Booking receipt of the place / N.O.C from hall/ Marriage Certificate issued by Civil Registrar-Cum-Sub Registrar
  • In case permission needed on beach – N.O.C. from GCZMA and Tourism Department.
  • In case permission needed on vehicle then applicant to specify the vehicle numbers along with attested Xerox copies of Registration Certificate (R. C.) book and driver details.
  • Mention the timing, period and place where such permission is required upto 10.00 p.m.
  • Rs 50 Payable on each application
  1. Detailed procedure after application
  • Apply on plain paper addressed to the Dy. Collector and Sub Divisional Officer concerned for permission to use loudspeaker at least 15 days before the event.
  1. Time line
  • Permission will be granted 2 days before the event.

       Sound and other permissions Flow Chart


Location : Dy. Collector & SDM Office | City : Panaji | PIN Code : 403001