FOR OBTAINING SOLVENCY CERTIFICATE:-
- Where to apply
- Apply on plain paper to the Mamlatdar giving your complete residential address and the purpose for which, the said Certificate is required as below:-
- Solvency Certificate upto Rs. 1,00,000/- is issued by the Mamlatdar of the Taluka, Solvency Certificate above Rs. 1,00,000/- but not exceeding Rs. 5,00,000/- issued by the Dy. Collector and SDO of the Sub-Division and for above Rs. 5,00,000/- by the Collector of the District.
- Documents to be attached and fees payable
- Application from the owner of the property
- Nil Encumbrance certificate of the property from Concerned sub Registrar’s office
- Valuation report of the property
- Affidavit from the owner of the property stating that the property if not mortgaged and sell.
- Title documents of the property
- Identity proof of the applicant
- The applicant can also produce bank Guarantee in case he does not own any immovable property
- Any other documents if required
- Detailed procedure after application
- On receipt of application, report from the Mamlatdar of concerned Taluka is to obtain the market value of the plot and verify whether the applicant is at the given address and is in possession of the property.
- On favourable report from the concerned Mamlatdar of the Taluka a solvency certificate is issued .
- Time line
- Within 15 days of receipt of application
Location : Mamlatdar Office