LICENCE FOR CINEMA/THEATRE UNDER CINEMATOGRAPHY ACT
- Where to apply :-
To the Licensing Authority/Magisterial Branch of Collectorate North
- Documents to be attached and fees payable
- Apply in prescribed Form B along with Site Plan and Certificate from Film Division
- On receipt of above application the following reports will be called for:-
- NOC from concerned Panchayat/Muncipality
- NOC from Mamlatdar Concerned
- NOC from State Electrical Inspectorate.
- NOC from Fire Officer
- NOC from Police (Traffic)
- NOC from Health Office, Concerned PHC
- NOC From PWD
- Fees for New/Renewal licence-Rs.2500 per screen.
- Detailed procedure after application
- The above reports will be perused and studied and accordingly Cinema Licence will be issued in FORM A within 15 days after obtaining all reports
- The above licence in granted for one year and has to be renewed subsequently every year after obtaining NOC from Mamlatdar, Fire and State Electrical Inspectorate and Films Division.
Location : Collector Office | PIN Code : 403001