Logo Design and Tagline competition
- Start: 06/12/2023
- End: 29/02/2024
Guidelines for Logo Design and Tagline Competition
The Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., Government of Goa is pleased to announce a Logo and Tagline competition that aims to represent the beauty, culture, and heritage of Porvorim, Goa. Porvorim, with its stunning landscapes, rich culture, and unique experiences, is a hidden grandeur in Goa. We invite creative individuals to participate in this competition and help us highlight the essence of Porvorim in a logo and tagline.
The competition is open to all individuals and creative professionals.
Participants are encouraged to create a logo and tagline that reflect the natural beauty, heritage, and rich culture of Porvorim.
- Each participant may submit one logo design and one tagline or submit separately.
- Logo designs should be in high-resolution digital format (JPEG/SVG/ PNG).
- Taglines should be provided in a text document or PDF.
- Original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- RAW versions are requested from winning entries.
- Submissions should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29th February 2024.
- Participants should include their full name, contact information, valid government ID proof and a brief explanation of the concept behind their logo and tagline (Max. 200 Words).
- No payment of fee is required for the submissions.
To be announced shortly.
Winners will be selected by the judges appointed by the Destination Management Committee, and the decision will be final and binding.
Logo & Tagline will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality
- Relevance to the theme
- Overall impact and storytelling
By entering the competition, participants grant the Destination Management Committee the right to use the winning logo and tagline in promotional materials, including but not limited to brochures, websites, and merchandise without any compensation, apart from the prize mentioned above.
Notification of Winners:
Date of declaration of result will be notified later. Winners will be notified by email.
Winners are expected to provide high-resolution copies of the logo design for marketing and promotional purposes. Attendance at an award ceremony or exhibition is requested.
Publication and Exhibition:
The winning logo and tagline will become the official representation of Porvorim and will be prominently featured in all Destination Management Committee and Goa Tourism materials related to Porvorim.
Code of Conduct:
- Participants are expected to adhere to ethical practices, including respect for copyright and privacy laws.
- Inappropriate or offensive content will lead to disqualification.
Participants will be disqualified for any breach of the competition rules or attempts to manipulate the voting or judging process.
Liability and Indemnity:
The Goa Tourism/District Administration is not liable for any disputes related to copyright or design infringements in submitted entries. Participants agree to indemnify Goa Tourism against any claims.
Goa Tourism/District Administration reserves the right to modify or cancel the competition at any time without any prior notice.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact at email@example.com
Compliance with Laws:
All competition guidelines are in-compliance with relevant local and national laws and regulations.
We look forward to your creative submissions that will define the visual identity, the beauty and essence of Porvorim.