LICENCE FOR CINEMA/THEATRE UNDER CINEMATOGRAPHY ACT
- Where to apply :-
To the Licensing Authority/Magisterial Branch of Collectorate North
- Documents to be attached and fees payable
- Apply in prescribed Form B along with Site Plan and Certificate from Film Division
- On receipt of above application the following reports will be called for:-
- NOC from concerned Panchayat/Muncipality
- NOC from Mamlatdar Concerned
- NOC from State Electrical Inspectorate.
- NOC from Fire Officer
- NOC from Police (Traffic)
- NOC from Health Office, Concerned PHC
- NOC From PWD
- Fees for New/Renewal licence-Rs.2500 per screen.
- Detailed procedure after application
- The above reports will be perused and studied and accordingly Cinema Licence will be issued in FORM A within 15 days after obtaining all reports
- The above licence in granted for one year and has to be renewed subsequently every year after obtaining NOC from Mamlatdar, Fire and State Electrical Inspectorate and Films Division.
भेट दिवची: https://goaonline.gov.in/
ठिकाण : Collector Office | पिन कोड : 403001